Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson

I have been crying and sad all day. I can't believe Michael Jackson is dead. He was amazing. Here is a piece of my mind to the people that say he was a child molester because he never was!!!!


He was playing with the boys ( in the literal sense of the word not in a sexual way) and the parents told there children to say that he violated them for money. The only reason he was playing with those kids is because he never got to be a child! He became famous at 5 years old and he never got to be a kid. His father beat him as well. So if any of you retarted people that wanna say something about him do your research before you shoot off your mouth. Dont believe what the f-in papparazzi say. 90% of them are mostly lying, selfish, dirty bastards who dont care about anybody but themselves.

I am really sorry if I offended anybody with this post but these are my opinions and if you don't like them than that's your problem.

0 comments: